Over the years I have tracked how buyers found my listings to purchase. The results have changed drastically in the last few years as more internet savvy buyers are searching the web for their home.
When I list your home and implement my marketing strategies, I start spending money immediately on your home. You owe nothing until it closes. When we receive an offer, negotiating begins with many items to consider.
With my experience, I will help you get the most for your home and minimize the risks that we might encounter. If you are going to pay a Realtor a commission to sell your home then please ask exactly how they will market your home. It makes the difference of your home being SOLD!
My marketing plan includes the following:
- The Montgomery Advertiser Saturday Home Finder (52 issues a year)
- Tri County Publications (13 issues a year)
- The Wetumpka Herald (52 issues a year)
- The Eclectic Observer (52 issues a year)
- The Newcomer Guide that is distributed by the Chamber of Commerce and given to all incoming military families
- The Tri-County local Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Visual Tours and weekly reports. Sample report.
- Text message signs to give buyers direct information and I get their phone number to follow up with the buyer
- Email blast to real estate agents for more showings and follow up afterwards for Co-op Agent feedback
- Fliers inside your home to help buyers remember your home
- Office caravan
- "For Sale" signs in yards are still highly effective. We also put directional signs to direct traffic to your home.
- Just listed postcards to your neighborhood. Neighbors have friends, family, and coworkers they would love to live near and will suggest your home to them.
- Open Houses
- My expertise in making sure your home is prepared to sell
- Weekly updates to the seller on traffic on the internet
- Reversed Prospecting.
- Your home, once listed with me, will be submitted to over 900 Web Sites. For a list open List Hub. Additional web sites include: ALAMLS.com, Visual Tour, Yahoo, Front Door, AOL Real Estate, GovListed.com, LeadingRE.com, StreetEasy, BIRDVIEW Technologies, Constellation Web Solutions, Delta Media Group, Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies, NetAspects Inc., Oodle.com - smarter classifieds, YouTube.